Freitag, 12. Oktober 2007

Gotikbogen ATC


einen Dandy im Bogen, leicht gerostet ;-)

6 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

..mir gefällt Dein angerosteter
Mann ;)

bockel24 hat gesagt…

Mir gefällt die Einpassung in die Bogenform besonders, die finde ich manchmal schwierig.

johanna hat gesagt…

ach klasse, du weißt wie ich für gerostetes schwärme!

Shari hat gesagt…

These are all lovely. Please tell me a bit about your background techniques. I can't tell if they are paper or fabric---or a combination of both. The arch is fabulous and I would love for you to post it to the Gothic Arches Art group http://www.flickr.com/groups/508544@N20/ on flickr. I'd like to know how you created the rust on the paper. I have been playing with the Sophisticated Finish brand Faux Rust products this weekend on textured/paintable wallpaper. I'm not getting the results that I wanted. Keep creating---your art is wonderful!
-shari schneider

Alexandra hat gesagt…

super dein rostiger Mann

Angela Sturm hat gesagt…

Ich bin immer wieder begeistert von Deinen Werken. Der Gotikbogen ist toll !